I'm sitting in a computer room in the BizIT library and it's crowded, noisy and there's this reeeally funny smell.
Oh, how I hate fundementals of marketing.
xfundamentalsxofxmarketingxmakesxmexemoxcorexkillxhatex
haha.
I can't do anything til I get more information from people so I'm stagnetating here, watching random videos on youtube.
I've watched quite a lot already, haha anything and everything from hair metal to emo.
I love this song.
And I'm pretty sure we can all agree that Jon Bon Jovi is super sexy! He's 40+ and is still hot. haha.
yeahhh babaaay I'll sleep when I'm dead!
This is so cool. I have mini-jbj's on my blog! hahaha. :x
Call me emo but I like this song!
Su are you reading this, remember this song? Except when we heard it it was by "The Getaway" which is just Matchbook Romance before they changed their name.
I sill like the 'original' one better though.
Oh the girl in the video is hot!
emo is a guilty pleasure
I miss Gilly Willy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment